Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Wedding 2019

Such a fun wedding to photograph this past weekend....A stunning bride, amazing venue, great weather, lots of laughs & drinks...
Shawn & Brie...wishing your a lifetime of love, laughter and adventure!
A special thanks to my second photographer Brooklyn Anhalt, who always makes photographing weddings a little more fun;)

True love
is the
greatest 
adventure





















 Great shots of the groom by Brooklyn.....



































1 comment:

Janice Aliena said...

Hi, I'm Kelly Smith, I want the world to know about Dr. Amiso, the great spell caster who brought me around to wife when he thought all hope was lost. Dr. Amiso used his powerful spell to place a smile on my face, bringing my wife back to me with the spell; at first I thought I was dreaming when my wife came back to me, begging me to forgive and accept. she has her back and, since then she loves me more than ever so i made a promise at the same time i'll let the world know about Dr. Amiso because he's a very good. Do you have problems in your relationship? your partner broke up with you and are you still in love or wanting to come back? Do you have problems with your finances, divorce, cancer, pregnancy? or you need help of any kind, please contact Dr.Amiso today, as I guarantee 100% of those who helped him, as he helped me. Dr.Amiso's Email It's; herbalisthome01@gmail.com